Your privacy is important to IHR Innovation Group
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IHR Innovation Group Ltd collects, and the ways in which IHR Innovation Group Ltd uses that personal information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is IHR Innovation Group Ltd, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 10705771 whose registered office is at 7 Hever Close, Northampton, NN5 4WN, United Kingdom (IHR Innovation Group).
Please read the following carefully to understand IHR Innovation Groups’ views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
By visiting www.ihrinnovationgroup.com (Website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.ihrinnovationgroup.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information IHR Innovation Group Ltd collects about you. IHR Innovation Group Ltd will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of IHR Innovation Group Ltd’s service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of IHR Innovation Group Ltd ’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising IHR Innovation Group Ltd serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Who we share your data with
IHR Innovation Group Ltd’s may share your personal information with any member of IHR Innovation Group Ltd’s group.
IHR Innovation Group Ltd may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract IHR Innovation Group Ltd enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist IHR Innovation Group Ltd in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- in the event that IHR Innovation Group Ltd sell or buy any business or assets, in which case Ellis James Designs may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if IHR Innovation Group Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members or visitors will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of IHR Innovation Group Ltd, its members, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Where IHR Innovation Group Stores Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although IHR Innovation Group Ltd will do its best to protect your personal data, IHR Innovation Group Ltd cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once IHR Innovation Group Ltd has received your information, IHR Innovation Group Ltd will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask IHR Innovation Group Ltd not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. IHR Innovation Group Ltd will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if IHR Innovation Group Ltd intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing IHR Innovation Group Ltd in writing. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting IHR Innovation Group Ltd at email@example.com
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of IHR Innovation Group Ltd’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that IHR Innovation Group Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
IHR Innovation Group Ltd may provide the option for you to unsubscribe from e-mails you receive from it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet IHR Innovation Group Ltds’ costs in providing you with details of the information IHR Innovation Group Ltd holds about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy and cookies policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org